Retail design for your business
The design of commercial spaces is essential. Find out the reasons.
Regardless of the size of your fashion company (from a venture with a few months of life or a consolidated business over time), brand identity is something that cannot go unnoticed.
Yes, providing personality to your products, packaging, social networks and of course, point of sale is important to generate a greater impact among your customers. Precisely, today we will talk about the design of the commercial space, a key strategy to generate a shopping experience and represent the DNA of your firm.
Under the name retail design , this strategy is based on a concept. Your main inspiration is your own brand, therefore, considering aspects such as lighting, product distribution, colors as well as textures, will be part of the first steps you must take to achieve a commercial space that ends up becoming a true extension of your essence as a company.
Beyond achieving an attractive space for the eye, when paying attention to retail design, it will be necessary to understand that the point of sale will actually become a space for communication. Yes, the objective is to sell, but through different actions, you will also be creating a space that communicates what you are as a brand.
Therefore, we invite you to consider:
- Evaluate the show floor. What accounts do you have? What are its features? What modifications can you make?
- Get closer to the macro trends of design.
- Your customer's journey to purchase: map out the journey your customer will take in the store and think about how you can catch their attention. In other words, direct it towards making decisions.
- Define the lighting that you will apply. Consider that the product should always be the protagonist.
- Take care of the colors of the space, that they coincide with your identity as a brand.
- Bet on mannequins and functional furniture. Of course, its aesthetics must generate an atmosphere that represents the DNA of your company. There are endless options!
These are just a few points to consider about the retail design universe. Yes, it's an exciting field that can catapult your business to the next level.