INTERMODA TAKES CARE OF YOU
World Health Day is commemorated on April 7, therefore, we remember the health safety protocols with which we take care of our exhibitors and visitors.
For Intermoda, health is a priority. For this reason, after the pandemic, the Organizing Committee of this exhibition made important decisions on this issue.
Regarding World Health Day, celebrated around the world every April 7, we want to share with you some of the health safety protocols that we applied in the recent 74th edition to take care of you:
- Prior sanitization of materials and products for display.
- Mandatory use of face masks.
- Installation of tunnels and sanitation cabins at the entrance of the enclosure.
- Application of the Ax-L cream, strengthened with nanotechnology that eliminates 99.99% of viruses and bacteria for a long time.
- Capacity control in real time.
- Advance self-printing of badge.
- Nightly sanitization of the exhibition floor.
- Wider and one-way corridors.
- covid brigade
- Comprehensive Covid prevention strategy: isolation room, Covid ambulance and application of rapid tests.
- Strengthening of hybrid experience in conferences, fashion exhibitions and business meetings.
If you want to see the application of some of these protocols, don't miss the following video: https://bit.ly/3sHkxvh
about this date
With the aim of creating healthy habits and promoting well-being, the World Health Assembly proclaimed in 1948 that World Health Day be commemorated every April 7.
Do safe business, only at Intermoda!
The 75th edition of this exhibition awaits you from July 20 to 23. Register here: https://bit.ly/38gQ8Mn