- Access will not be allowed to children under 18 years old / It is necessary to present official identification at the entrance / No babies / No strollers.
- Access to photography and video equipment will not be allowed.
- Opening hours for exhibitors: Tuesday 17 to Thursday 19 July 08: 30hrs – 20: 30hrs. On Friday, July 20 from 08: 00hrs – 17: 00hrs
- Opening hours for exhibitors: Tuesday 17 to Thursday 19 July 08: 00hrs – 20: 30hrs. On Friday, July 20 from 08: 00hrs – 17: 00 hrs .
- No food and drink will be allowed
- At all times, the badge must be visibly worn. The badges are non-transferable
- For safety, it is the responsibility of the exhibitor to keep its personnel operative in the stand at all times (assembly, exhibition, disassembly).
- INTERMODA IS NOT responsible for damage or loss of objects, equipment and / or merchandise on display during assembly, during the event and in disassembly.
- It is prohibited to pack, disassemble or store merchandise and / or your stand before the closing of the event on Friday, July 20 at 17: 00hrs.
- INTERMODA is not responsible for the transactions and commercial negotiations conducted by buyers and exhibitors during and after the event.
- The use of toxic or flammable products inside the premises is not allowed
- The artistic and / or commercial exhibition and / or commercial work known as “Body Paint” is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to use sound equipment within the event.
- On the last day of the event the registration for visitors will close at 15: 00hrs / The person who does not wear the badge is not allowed access